Thursday, February 13, 2020

storyboard blog



Hey world, it's lily! We have finally reach the last and final step of the planning phase: the storyboard. In this part of the planning phase I took the lead. Usually, Aniyah takes care of this part, but we decided to try something new. Aniyah helped me get started on the storyboard and she let me know how this part of the process goes. After that, I went on by herself. I learned well and I have shown great progress with the storyboard. The storyboard puts everything together. It puts together the actions, camera angles and movements, and shots. It maps out every second of the film. The storyboard truly depicts a good image of what our film is going to look like. This google slide will present to you the storyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment