Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of the Final Task

        Hi blog today I'm gonna talk about how much I've improved since the beginning of the year. At the beginning of the year I didn't even know I was going to be in this class. When I first got here I was very confused because they have already started the curriculum. But I got into the swing of things and started enjoying this class. I've learned so much. Editing and filming aren't really an issue as much as they were before. Personally my favorite part of this class is the acting part of it and filming. These are my favorites because its what I'm best at. Editing is my least favorite part. Editing is my least faviorte part because there are several things you have to do before getting the final product.
        A pitch is an presentation for a idea or a film usually made by a screenwriter or film director. The point of a pitch is to attract finance to pay for the writing of the film or tv series. We have to make three pitch's for our final task. My groups members are very very creative. Me on the other hand, I'm not. So they had very good pitch ideas and I had none. That's a good thing about having a group you all have strengths and weaknesses.
      Our first pitch idea is by Stephanie. Stephanie's pitch is thriller/horror. The story's main characters are the daughter, the poor father, and the rich mother. A poor girl is raised by her poor abusive father but her wealthy mother comes back wanting to be a part of her life. Shortly after the girl is kidnapped, no one knows by who. So the real question is, who did it? This was the first idea that popped to Stephanies mind when we were introduced this project. The next pitch is by Anyiah. The genre of is thriller.This pitch is a little hard to explain but basically its about the cycle of karma. A mean person who lives in a nice neighborhood... one day a witch comes along and puts a curse on the person, after that day tragic things keep happening. My pitch is probably the least creative out of the three but I still think its pretty decent. Fame comes at a price. A young rapper has the dream of fame and richs. He makes a deal with the devil to get all his wildest dreams but at a price, he dies at the young age of 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment