Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Reviewing Day

Hi Blog it's Lily. Tuesday was the day we were suppose to peer review someones movie and have a group review ours. We got group number six which was a group of four people. When I first got into class I saw Stephanie still working on editing the movie, I was a little concerned. The movie was all edited but the titles we're not put in. We needed at least ten titles and so far we had zero. The process of editing them in was fairly quick so it didn't really effect anything in the end. Once we got it done we gave the flash drive to the person reviewing our movie. Finally it was time to start actually peer reviewing the other groups movie. Obviously the first thing we had to do was watch the movie. We watched it several times. The first time was just watching it not writing anything down. The second time was writing notes and filling out the peer review sheet. The first thing personally that I did was review and see what shots they had and what they didn't have and also write down the times they appeared. Also a very important factor of the movie is the plot. The plot of the movie was confusing at first to my group members but I understood it eventually. The movie was basically a character in the movie murdered someone and the movie is basically showing her life leading up to her murder. Their movie is my opinion pretty good but there was a few things that could be improved. My least favorite part/thing was the plot was very confusing and could have been a little more clear. My favorite part of the movie was their acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment