Thursday, October 10, 2019

       Hey guys we're back. Today is October 7th, 2019 and we are doing our research blog. In today's class we sent out our first introductory blog. I just typed mine today because I was kinda confused on what to write about and didn't know how to send it. I liked writing about my life but found that I didn't have that much to write about expect sports, which is fine by me. Today we had to decide what we want to do our commercial about but we don't know what we want to do it about. The project itself seems really interesting and I've never done anything like this before and I'm excited.
       Today is the first day we officially started working on our project and honestly I was kinda confused at first but now I'm excited for future filming and editing. Stephanie and I researched commercials and viewed MANY. All of them are very similar in the ways that their trying to appeal to their audiences. Especially when it deals with the brand name. Brands put their names all over their products no matter what it is. We are very concerned on what our vibe should be for this project wether its sporty, cleaning products, or food. We don't want just some plain commercial, we want ours to stand out in a crowd. We plan on doing just so. We care about this project and we want to treat it like our baby.
       We are leaning towards possibly doing something related to coffee, drinks, or clothing. Coffee would be good but it's very plain and simple. I feel like everyone does it. Drinks, like Gatorade or water brands are good and i think we're gonna do either of those. More than likely Gatorade. Clothing is an end choice and we're probably not gonna end up doing it but its a good idea if thats what your interested in. We want a very unqiue and different commercial. While we were researching it didn't really spark any ideas but once we talk about it hopefully we will come up with something epic. This project will for sure be my faviorte project of the year and we all look foward to participate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment