Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Storyboard

  Hey guys we're back and today is October 22nd, 2019 and today my blog is going to be about what I learned and my storyboard. My class did not go the classroom we are usually in, today we went to the lecture hall. The first thing was about critical thinking questions that we are going to have to answer in an essay. I found the questions very interesting. The questions really require me to reflect and think on the past things that we have learned. But I know I can do it.

  Th questions were very intriguing. The first question was about how our product uses conventions. There were two parts to this question. The the two parts was about how our commercial fits the typical standards and how it represents marketing groups. By taking a good look at my group's storyboard I am pretty sure our commercial can easily answer those questions. The second question is about how our product engages with the audience. There were also two parts to this question. The two parts were how it gets to the audience and where is it going to air. I have a pretty good idea for the answer to those questions. The last two questions were how our production skills have developed and how are we gong to integrate technology in the project.

My answer to those questions are not very clear yet. But, I have great faith that me and my group mates will be able to come up with an answer as a team. After the lecture, me and my group completed our storyboard. Although the pictures may not look very professional, I believe great work has been brought upon the assignment. I am very excited to complete the filming and editing process with me and group and very grateful we get to work on it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment