Monday, October 7, 2019

         Hi I'm Lily, and my life is kinda crazy. I'm a freshman at Fort Lauderdale High School. I love to watch the show Vampire Diaries, make jewelry, play sports, and most importantly sleep.Younger me loved to sing,dance, and dress-up. All that changed when my parents signed me up for soccer camp. At first i thought soccer was the most boring sport on the planet but once i got into it i didn't stop. I've been playing soccer since i was 7 years old and don't plan on stopping anytime soon, Other than soccer i do enjoy playing other sports. In middle school, Beachside Montessori, I played volleyball and Flag Football. Volleyball really wasn't my sport but it was still fun and i tried my best to be a part of the team. On the otherhand, I loved flag football. I was the captain on my team for two years, 7th and 8th, and i loved having the authority to tell people where to stay or what to do. This year in highschool I'm participating in soccer and lacrosse. I'm trying out lacrosse this year because it sounds like fun even though It's a slightly physical sport, which honestly i don't have a problem with. In most of my sports I was known to be "thrown around" because I'm on the shorter side. Disregarding that I was still aggressive when i needed to be.
        Now about school. Honestly my grades aren't the best but not because i don't try and put hard work into them. I'm very bad at tests and don't do well under time, usually. I'm a hardworker and when I put my mind to something I get it done. Biology is my favorite subject because I like the energy, the people, the work, and the teacher. The work is hard but not hard enough to the point where i can't complete it. Math is my worse subject. I've never been good at math, something about all the formulas and numbers just doesn't settle with my mind. General Paper is okay, I don't really love the essays or the prompts but its do-able. World History is my least favorite subject. The class is just plain boring. Spanish is good but hard to remember.
         To be honest i don't know what these next 4 years hold for me but I'm excited and ready. My goals for this year are to get my math grade up, excel in soccer, and to be more social. I plan to become for extroverted and to join more clubs and get more volunteer hours. Through to the future though i have thought about it i haven't gotten a definte answer on what i want to do with the rest of my life. I bounce around a lot with my interest so im never just interested thing for too long. Well that all for today hope you liked learning about this crazy life i live lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment